12.30.2009

merry late christmas



greetings from sunny orlando!!



we spent the christmas holiday in orlando with my parents and sistas.





we had a grand time and indulged in festivities including but not limited to 3d shows, shamu,


roller coasters, parades, churros, splash mountain, turkey legs, fast passes, tropical rain storms, rocket ship viewing,


beach sand, ron jon, temple baptisms, tower of terror, toy story, long lines,


tie dye shirts, princesses,


& mickey mouse. we are too lucky to have such great parents. thanks mom and dad for the awesome trip!

2 comments:

ms said...

Damn you Staci (not really, don't be mad)! I have been wanting to chop for awhile, but I'm borderline long hair right now, and I've been wishy washy about the whole thing and THEN I see your chop. Tempting! I love it. :)

mckenzie said...

oh man it looks like such a blast!!!! totally jealous. project runway starts anew this season. you in?