12.30.2009

i almost forgot...

i chopped off my hair. i am kind of a schitzo when it comes to my tresses. one minute i want long hair the next minute i want a pixie cut. i gave my sister chelsea {who's currently in beauty school in provo} this picture of sienna miller circa 2005:


and this is what i got:


i love it. it's easy peasy and super sassy. although, i still can't help but feel sad when i see someone with a long flowy mane. . . oops.

{don't mind my 'stache in this photo, it's the lighting, i swear!}

7 comments:

bec said...

you always have the coolest hair cuts Stace. How can I get my sister to go to beauty school??

The Halbaschs said...

The hair cut looks great on you! Orlando sounds like a dream. Even we didn't see you much, I miss you being across the way.

ms said...

PS. Just saw the part about the stache...you and me are related, I swear. Not many people joke about such things....

Miss you guys, hope you had a Happy New Year.

The Horners said...

Aw Stace! You are too cute. That cut looks so good on you!!! Miss you and love your face!

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

So cute! It looks perfect on you!

MJ said...

Love it. Hope to see it in person soon!

Jill K said...

I love it! It looks so sassy. I'm a sucker for short hair cuts.