9.16.2008

chopped


yesterday i went and saw my friend natalie for a haircut. she did a short a-line bob {my favorite cut...it's so easy!} and it looks awesome if i do say so myself. i've been looking to get my hair done for awhile and since we've been in salt lake i was nervous to go just anywhere and i didn't wanna spend a million bucks to look decent. i met natalie at MSA, her husband dave is in chris's class and when i found out she did hair i was all over it. thanks so much natalie for such a cute cute cut! she works at star 21 salon in sugarhouse if you're in the area and want an amazing hairstyle.

9 comments:

jen said...

my mom told me about your cute haircut so i had to come check it out. it is lovely! mine is somewhat similar and it's been my favorite cut! we were both cute before but now we are way cuter:).

Gretchen said...

Cute hair! I also hear you are running a triathlon this weekend, good luck!!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

stace, you look great in any haircut. and about the white board walls...oh my gosh! but you know what, even when you have kids they are going to absolutely love it. they'll all probably turn out amazing artists or something and chris will say, "see! it was a good idea!"

jill langston kaufusi said...

Love the haircut! I've always thought short hair is the best. It doesn't take too long to do! And it's so cute.

kaitlyn said...

i love the new hair cute! so cute... i wish i could do that with mine, it is one of my favorites.

ms said...

stace, i really like the cut..and the wall. i could entertain myself for hours in there, i'm sure. i saw gretchen's comment and was curious to see if you were doing a triathalon, and which one? i wish i would've done one before i got my belly a'growin. let's get together!

Natalie said...

I am so glad you like it! Thanks for the shout out :) Good luck with the triathlon this weekend!

Liesl Lambert said...

Staci, so cute. How do you like Salt Lake? I miss it like crazy. I grew up next door Dave Demille. Isnt that crazy? Small world.

mccall said...

DARLING! I love the cut. Can't wait to see it in person!