2.20.2008

couples tag

{chris and i at the puget sound in seattle}


jill kaufusi tagged me and i'm new at this game, so here goes...


How long have you and your significant other been together?

you'd have to define "together" we've been married a little over a year but were together for almost 2 years prior to getting married


Who eats more?

if we're eating ice cream, me, anything else, chris eats more {one tubby tubby, two tubby tubby...just kidding}


Who said "I love you" first?

chris did only because i'm a chicken and wouldn't say it first


Who is taller?

chris, by like 2 inches on a good day

Who sings better?

we both belong on broadway

Who is smarter?

chris of course! he's going to medical school in august and i'll be lucky if i graduate in april!

Who does the laundry?

me, although i did go out and get us both more undies so i didn't have to do it every week...


Who does the dishes?

nobody...that's why we always run out of cups and bowls.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

chris does but occasionally we switch sides to shake things up until we both realize we like sleeping on "our" side of the bed

Who pays the bills?

i do now, but up until like a month ago chris did, but he's definitely better at it than me

Who mows the lawn?

we live in a basement

Who cooks dinner?

i usually do, but chris made food last night


Who drives when you are together?

chris thinks i'm a bad driver and it makes him nervous when i drive, so him

Who is more stubborn?

we are both oldest children, so both of us are pretty hard headed


Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?

that's a hard one...see question above


Whose parents do you see the most?

we try to see each equally since they both live far from us


Who kissed who first?

chris kissed me first, because, like i said, i'm a big fat chicken


Who proposed?

chris did and it was totally unexpected. so much so that i thought the "surprise" was the black scarf he pulled out of his bag to blind fold me.


Who is more sensitive?

i guess i am


Who has more friends?

chris does, plus he's way better at keeping in touch with people than me


Who has more siblings?

chris does {6 siblings! compared to my 3 sisters}




i will tag lex, becca, kelli, melinda and maren

4 comments:

Naylor Family said...

Wow! I can't believe you and Chris dated for so long! And I thought Justin took too long to propose(3-4 months) I guess once I knew I was ready to go! Nice job on the baby blanket! Making blankets is so fun! You'll have to tell Andra and Derek I said congrats and she is beautiful! New babies are so cute!

bec said...

I love the picture. I'm not sure how I feel about being tagged, it's not like I can tag you back. I guess it will give me some direction next time I don't know what to post :)

Unknown said...

Fun questions I even learned some new things about you two! And what a beautiful niece you have.

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

awww man! i was so proud of the fact that i hadn't been tagged yet. the only problem is that jill just tagged quinn too, so maybe we'll do a combined one. p.s. we miss you guys!