8.13.2007

biking

since i was wide awake and it was only 8 am, i thought that my legs could handle a little bike ride up the canyon, maybe give the old girls a chance to recuperate by using them in a different way. i was feeling pretty good once i got started and decided to go up to vivian park {eight miles from home} when i got to the top and realized i had another 8 miles to go i was less than excited. my legs started to hurt real bad. i cranked up the ole' ipod and pushed onward {or downward i should say}. by the time i made it home my hamstrings were cramped up pretty bad and i wanted to collapse while memories of saturday crept into my head. i think instead of helping the sore situation with my legs, i just added insult to injury.

2 comments:

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

you're so hardcore!

bec said...

I thought about going swimming this evening for a leisurely work out while Brandon played ball.... and then I decided I'll do that tomorrow. props to you.