8.13.2007

coulda slept in

when my alarm went off this morning i was less than excited. my legs are still a little sore from my half marathon and the idea of running around all day at the plasma center was not too appetizing. but nonetheless i drug myself out of bed and donned my scrubs and tried to tame my short hair {no time for a shower}. i got to work first before everyone else, clocked in and when i went to the schedule to see who else was working i saw an xx in monday next to my name. that's right people i didn't have to wake up. darnit! feeling stupid and lame i clocked out after "working" a whole 2 minutes and left before anybody else showed up. don't ya just hate when stuff like that happens, or am i the only one who is dumb?

2 comments:

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

that sucks so bad staci! i know exactly how you feel seeing how i have done that a few times myself.

Brandon said...

Are you kidding me that is like the best thing ever, to go to work thinking you are going to have to work and then you find out you don't have to. If it were me I would find out how to get a lot more XX's by my name.