2.24.2010

married to a md student: #974

they're training my husband to be a progammed pessimist...




i'd signed up to volunter down at welfare square for a bottling shift at the cannery yesterday. when i got down there, i was informed that the machinery was broken down and i wasn't needed, and that i could grab a bottle of Deseret Industries applesauce and head home. the applesauce was so fresh that the bottle was still warm from the sterilization. when i got home and informed chris of this awesome freebie, the first thing he says is:


"cool, but i don't wanna get botulism."


seriously? botulism for the church cannery? ya. probably not.

5 comments:

Melissa Stringham said...

Isn't med school the best????!!!! Yesterday Jack told me that if I didn't stop sharing food with Hannah, who has had a runny nose for two weeks, I could catch a disease that could cross the placenta and kill our baby. I almost punched him in the face.

mckenzie said...

ha ha! ryan is a germophobe too. will it ever end?

C, J, T, and M said...

That is the coolest thing Ive ever heard. LOL.

kaitlyn said...

you could always have come back with a sassy comment like, "hmmmm, maybe i wouldn't be so excited about free applesauce if you weren't the eternal student."

Jessica said...

That is great! Gotta love them, those Med students!
Glad I found your blog. Promise, I haven't been stocking you!