6.13.2009

fly fishing on the provo

apparently we weren't allowed to be traipsing around....

husband trying to catch a fish

me trying to get some rays on my pearly whites.



a couple weeks ago {geez i'm so far behind!} chris and i headed down to provo to see some friends.  we went down early so that chris could "check out the river" and maybe with some luck catch a fish or two.  i'm not a fisherwoman so i just had my camera and a book in hopes to practice my photography skills, catch some rays and relax while the mister tried his hand at fly fishing.  we stopped at several spots along the highway in provo canyon and every spot was either too deep or too fast.  even though chris probably spent like 2.4 minutes total in the water, it was fun walking around and driving fast with the windows down.  

2 comments:

jill langston kaufusi said...

spearmint rhino is a strip club. aka my part time job.

mike said...

I am so homesick for that canyon and river.