5.12.2009

finale


the 3-hour finale of my most favorite show is on tonight and i just can't wait! my top choice folks have been voted off, so i'm not even sure who i want to win, but regardless, i'm sure i'll be bawling my eyes out on the couch while i watch, like i do every week. i don't know what it is about people losing weight that makes me so emotional, but i love it! i'm still trying to decide if i should start watching later so i can fast forward through the commercials. my guess is that tara will take home the biggest loser title.... as for the at-home winner? i'm not too sure.

7 comments:

kaitlyn said...

i say start a little later so you can fast forward commercials. BL has a ridiculous amount of them, especially the finales.

i think tara will win too. but who knows. i hate Helen. with a passion. anyway have fun watching!

bec said...

watch it later for sure. you'll enjoy it more. I hope that huge kid wins that at home. It would be nice to see.

mckenzie said...

i'm so into this show! i love it. yeah i can see tara too. if you are bored and want to watch it with some crazies feel free to come up here.

Cory & Alli said...

I don't know why but I am NOT a Tara fan! She cares more about the game than losing weight, so I'm happy with how it ended. The only thing that could be better was if magically they let Filipe win! I just love him!

jill langston kaufusi said...

Okay, Filipe totally looked like Obama tonight. I loved it. My family all sat around eating pizza and brownies watching the finale- we are such fatties!

And I can't believe the two Oldies took home the money. Now they can use the money to get their extra skin cut off. I so thought Tara was going to win, too.

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

i love jill's comment. my favorite was sione the whole time. i was out of my mind upset when he got voted off. i'm glad i'm not the only one obsessed with this show, and cries every week. :)

The Clevelands said...

Hey gurl,
wendy , your favorite things partner. wuts your e-mail?