4.12.2009

open for business: {little lovelies}

for the past few months i've been toying with the idea of opening or starting a business of some kind. and i'm happy to announce that that has finally come to pass. i have opened up an etsy shop called {little lovelies}. it's my little spot for creativity. as of now there are some handmade frames and earrings for sale. i'm super excited/nervous and hope that this will be something i be fortunate enough to be able to continue long term. so if you're in a browsing mood, go check it out here my URL {in case you feel inclined to link to it on your blog or elsewhere} is stacithacker.etsy.com. i wanted to have my shop name {little lovelies} be the URL, however, when i was creating my etsy account i had no creative ideas for shop names. so i guess i'm stuck with stacithacker. check it out and let me know what you think!

{the two earring pics are a sneak peak! those will go into the shop monday night}

8 comments:

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

stace, you are SO awesome!!! i love that you set up an etsy shop! i try to talk all my creative friends into doing that. it is such a great idea! and i absolutely love the frames and earrings!!! we should make a button for you so that we can all have it on our blogs. for now i'll just post your etsy link. p.s. great photos! can't wait to see you and drool all over your camera. :)

bec said...

your stuff is so cute - I hope it goes well!

mckenzie said...

those are so pretty! good for you. i always think about it but never do anything.

Natalie said...

I am glad our craft night became a business for you :) Love them all!

ms said...

Neat! I hope it does really well. I'll tell my Mom & sisters to look - they love the earrings you made for me and ask me where I got them at least once every time I wear them. :) I need to take crafty lessons...

Shauna said...

Yay I'm glad you found my blog and commented, so I could find yours too! Rebecca is in my ward. What a crazy small world! I'm sorry to hear that you are having knee problems too! Isn't it soooooo frustrating?!!

I love your frames and earings that you put in your etsy store! So cute!

kaitlyn said...

i love your etsy shop! very cute... you are so creative!

cfm said...

you are super talented!!! we need to do crafternoon sometime!