1.13.2009

anniversay & a jazz game


{okur and AK-47 going up for the block}

{williams looking for an open lane}

{lining up for a free throw}

i'm pretty much the best wife a guy could ask for....who else would get their husband jazz tickets for the night of their anniversary? just kidding. i love going to the jazz games especially when there's a dude with a cowbell and i get to enjoy myself a chicago all-star dog. {of course it helps when we win too!}



*we were sitting in the upper upper bowl {aka nose bleed section} those close-up shots we took with the zoom lens. pretty sweet if you ask me.

3 comments:

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

still jealous of your camera.
oh, and yes, you really are the best wife a guy could have. well...i guess i wouldn't know, but if i were a guy i would totally want to marry you. is that weird?

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

oh, and i hate to break it to ya...but that hot dog looks nasty.

ms said...

I haven't been a craver of foods since being pregnant (so you know this is my true-self opinion) - however, that dog looks delish. AND, I bet you are so pumped about your camera. It's fun learning how to use all of the functions, and seeing progress in your photos. However, I think taking a class would be awesome. I wish I had!