9.24.2008

fall project


for the past few weeks sami and i will get together at nights while our husbands are studying. {any wives who have husbands m.i.a. are welcome to join in any time!} we spent a few nights lazily watching t.v. but we decided to make use of our time by working on projects instead. she and i went to taipan the other day and while there came up with the brilliant idea to make some fall decorations {wreath, centerpiece...}. while our centerpieces are still a work in progress, we finished our wreaths monday night. it was a super fun and relatively easy project and it was neat to see how different our wreaths turned out even though we used the exact same materials.
sami used an artificial pine wreath and i used a grapevine wreath. thanks tyson for displaying mine so professionally!

4 comments:

Sami said...

Way cute wreaths, he he he
Way to be up to date on your blog. I loved all the knew posts.

Natalie said...

Way to be productive! I definitely want to join you for girls nights!

mccall said...

Your wreaths look great! I wish I had a crafty bone in my body, but unfortunatley, do not.

I got tears in my eyes reading about your triathlon! I am seriously so proud of you, Staci. What an accomplishment! You amaze me.

Natalie said...

So I hear our cute husbands were the only ones to show up to softball today. What committed men :) Let's definitely do a GNO next week. What is your work schedule like? We could even do lunch and a hike or something during the day. I am dying to get up in the mountains!