4.28.2008

saturn for sale

it's green and gets really great gas mileage. we have to sell it so we can make room for our new car that chris's parents were so generous to give us for graduation and med school
i was so shocked i was screaming and covering my face and being a total retard like people who win the big prize on price is right. chris was so concerned about how his parents would buy us a car that he asked them if it was too late to take it back. we are so grateful and i am so excited.

7 comments:

Naylor Family said...

Congrats on Graduating! Wow! That must feel so good! How fun that you guys got to do it together! Hooray for a new car! How exciting!

Kelli and Dan said...

Holy Crap!!! thats awesome, congrats you two!!!

bec said...

WOOAAH! Love the new car. And it looks like it has space for some kids too...

kaitlyn said...

HOLY COW!!!! did you get that beautiful xterra that was in the picture? that is amazing! you guys deserve it good job! i definitely think you need to start thinking about picking out a cute car seat to match. :)

Jill Langston Kaufusi said...

I'm so proud of you two for graduating! And I'm really sad that I didn't get to see you guys before you moved. Maybe we'll make a trip up to Boise this summer if you guys give us a good reason to (Like if I get pregnant again and crave pronto pups). Love you guys!

Karen Brown said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS! Your parents ROCK! Now Quinn is going to want a new car from his parents Tee Hee! I will hurry and send him a match box so he does not feel left out! mayby one that says 21 on the side! Love ya, MOM II PS Can I tell you how proud I am of both of you! Way to go!

Ben and Liesl said...

Staci? What is going on?? I am glad I found your blog so we can stay in contact! I thought you were coming with us to the Midwest?! you guys are lucky to stay here!