7.20.2007

home alone

yesterday my better half left me for the weekend. he has had some serious drama with his little business endeavor in meridian and was forced to drive up there yesterday to try and remedy the situation. because i've already maxed out my time off and i am scared of my boss {especially when she has a menopause moment}. so here i am in provo while my spouse is in boise and i have no idea what to do with myself. last night i made granola AND zucchini bread, went to the gym for an hour and a half and then watched biggest loser {AKA the fat people show} and iron chef america, before finally tucking myself into bed...alone. i'm thinking that tonight will involve going on a short run, loading on some pasta {i'm running 8 miles in the morning} and watching one {maybe two} of the chick flicks in our collection that chris won't watch with me. if you're alone like me you're totally invited...it's gonna be a party. sshhh. don't tell chris

1 comments:

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

i have to be alone for 3 nights next week while quinn is at havasu pai falls so i'll be in your place soon and i'm so nervous! it will be our first night apart too. you should have come to lagoon with us so that you didn't have to watch two chick flicks and the fat man show. don't worry, i won't tell quinn that you watched it. :)