6.27.2007

late

last night, i decided that i was going to {finally} ride my bike to work. i figured as long as i left 5 minutes earlier than i usually do, i could gauge the timing on my bike to see if it's faster or slower {better to be early than late} i slammed my alarm clock off when it beeped at 6:45 this morning and didn't wake up until 7:22 {yikes!} i jumped out of bed and hobbled to the shower { i HAD to shower this morning because 30 minutes of running and 60 minutes of spin class don't look or smell very good on me} at 7:45, i still had to put my makeup on, eat breakfast, and, oh yeah, get dressed. "you're gonna be late" chris mumbled at me from under the covers. "yeah, looks like i'll be driving to work today" luckily at 8:05 when i pulled up to work i was only the second one in the parking lot.

0 comments: