7.31.2011

day one



day one {a recent photo of yourself and 15 facts about you}

photo from an excursion to the swings with stockton a couple days ago, strangely enough i had a hard time finding a photo with just me in it, dang kid.

1- i didn't eat red meat until after chris and i started dating, now i'm addicted
2- during club waterpolo in high school, i could tread water while holding a full 5-gallon water jug straight up in the air (you're jealous i can tell)
3- i've never stayed up all night
4 - you don't have to ask me twice if i want dessert, especially if it involves ice cream, cupcakes or fresh fruit
5 - my husband calls me the horse of a different color because about every other month i feel the need to switch up the hairdo
6 - when i listen to journey's "don't stop believin" i can't help but turn up the volume
7 - i drink water by the gallon (well figuratively). i was on a date once when the waiter commented on having to refill my water more times than he had to usually refill all his guests in one night. boo
8 - i love to run, but am absolutely no good at it. i feel like i take in so much more of the world around me. it's an amazing stress reliever and emotional charger.
9 - i HATE scary movies. after watching the ring, i may or may not have shared a bed with my college roommate for a week.
10 - i love big bright pink peonies in june. i hope to have several bushes in my yard someday
11 - i'm not the best at keeping in touch with people, ok i'm TERRIBLE at it. i wish i were better, it's a quality of chris' i definitely admire.
12 - i only kissed 3 boys besides the hubs.
13 - i have to have something covering me when i sleep, preferably my big down comforter. this requires me to keep our house just above freezing at night
14 - i only wash my hair every 3rd or 4th day.
15 - i love having a tan, as bad as it is for my skin

1 comments:

ms said...

Yay! I'll be tuning in. :)