10.06.2009

fall foliage







something about the changing of seasons is so invigorating. it's like a brand new chance to start fresh...four times a year! fall is my absolute favorite time of year, everything around you is so rich and vibrant. this change of the season has been especially so for me. the summer was particularly rough for us but as i've witnessed a new season bring its changing effects, i have come to realize that it is a perfect opportunity for me to start fresh.

anyway, my good and most adorable friend from byu, katie, had the most amazing idea for us to head up to millcreek canyon to get some exercise and check out the pretty leaves. we had a lovely time. the scenery was beautiful, the weather was fine and we were so deep in conversation we hiked for two and a half hours without even realizing it.
if you haven't yet, hurry up to the nearest canyon and check out the fall colors, they're quickly fading. if you need a hiking buddy give me a holler, i'll gladly go up again.

3 comments:

The Horners said...

You're so pretty. I miss you!

Cory & Alli said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing!

Kelli and Dan said...

I am so jealous, I wish I could be in those canyons right now, they are gorgeous. Fall is also my favorite season for so many reasons. Dan said you guys are headed this way in a couple of weekends, we are excited to see you and I want to come to your show.