10.22.2008

work radio


since i am so lucky to stare at a computer in my computer all day long, i've been utilizing my cd's and ipod much much more than i ever have before. we're allowed to use headphones and listen to music. in my listening to my own music, i've discovered a simple truth...my music is old and stinky. i have a couple good songs/cds that i've accumulated, but in the month since i've started working, i've become completely sick of them. chris told me about pandora.com which is absolutely amazing. i've been listening to the likes of regina spektor, ingrid michaelson, mirah, rufus wainwright, rachel mcgoy, norah jones, and a variety of others. be still my beating heart...best music ever. i love it. but who i've been listening to is beyond the point. pandora is great because you type in an artist or genre and it plays a shuffling of music centered around whatever you chose... so whether it's ingrid michaelson {like what i have playing right now}, or george strait {probably what my father-in-law would have playing} it's all good.

0 comments: