10.26.2008

TAGGED

i've only been tagged once before, so here goes. according to natalie, i'm supposed to write about 6 quirks....so here goes:

{1} when i sleep, no matter how hot it is, i have to have covers. we have a down comforter on our bed, which chris hates by the way, that i keep on me always no matter how hot it is in our apartment. when we go to lake powell, i bring a sheet just so i can have something over me when i sleep.
{2} other than my underwear, sweats and workout clothes, i hang dry everything i wear. chris always tells me about this new and innovative invention called the dryer that drys your clothes for you {i think it also bugs chris the way i hang everything to dry on the shower rod} . i just like the crisp feel of hang dried jeans and shirts.
{3} i have a terrible time deciding what to order off the menu when we go out to eat. i get so worried that i'm not going to enjoy what i ordered that i stew and stew over it and change my mind like a bazillion times. i'm always the last one to order.
{4} i have a certain process/procedure for the way i do things, which makes it hard for me to ask people for help or have help in the kitchen, house, whatever. i hate being in the kitchen and having people do stuff to help out...weird i know, but i just like things a certain way.
{5} i check my email way too much during the day. i don't even know why i do this because it's not like i get emails from people...EVER. but i just like keeping my inbox empty.
{6} i color code my closet. i've done this since i was in junior high and i can't imagine having it any other way. i always know what i have and shirts don't get lost.

there you have it...i guess i'm one weird duck. i asked chris to give me some ideas about quirks and he said, "what do you do that isn't quirky?" apparently he thinks i'm a weirdo. so i tag...kaitlyn, mccall, gretchen and becca.

4 comments:

Sami said...

I was laughing to myself because I also color code my closet and can't sleep with out covers. The funniest part is I didn't think of those as quirks when I did this tag. I must really be weird.

kaitlyn said...

my husband trevor read this and said, "wow, so you guys are like the same person." okay, except i prefer to dry my clothes in the dryer, because i like really tight jeans :) but other than that they are all the same. i think you mean me by tagging, so i will do it, because i don't see any other kaitlyns on your list.

btw i tagged you this summer and i think it was during your sabbatical because you never did it. plus i don't think i left a comment on your blog about it.

the recipe blog will hopefully be up soon!

mccall said...

I love it! I can't sleep without covers, either! And yes... it drives Tannon batty, as well. Ok, I will be thinking of quirks about myself and post as soon as I can :-)

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

Hey miss Staci! It's your cousin Nicole! I came across your blog and thought I'd just say a quick hi! You and Chris are such a fun couple. It's been fun looking at what you guys have been up to lately!