4.18.2008

stress + sun = leprosy

this is probably the worst case of herpes simplex my poor little face has seen in YEARS. and it actually looks pretty good today {after two days of miserable swollen and white pussy grossness}. the combination of sun burn at gooseberry mesa last weekend and the stress of finals, moving etc. does not yield a very lovely thing. thanks to my loving family for giving me this happy little disease.





{p.s. chris thanks you too because before he met me, he didn't have the privelage of these little darlings}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about your awful cold sore, I feel your pain since I have had one under my nose for two weeks now. I'm even taking bruce's high powered herpies pills and it still won't go away. Soooorry!

Derek and Andra said...

That sucks i am really sorry. i have never had one of those before but according to my mother they are something terrible.

The Original Fred said...

Don't blame your Mom and I neither of us have ever had one of those monsters.