1.01.2008

the same

i've decided that the old addage "great minds think alike" is really the truth. chris was super excited when the new bourne movie {bourne ultimatum} came out in the theater and he absolutely loved it. i picked the dvd up for him for christmas and was so excited because of all his gifts that i got him, i knew this was one that he would actually really enjoy. christmas morning came and as we were opening our gifts chris handed me one from him that looked mysteriously like a dvd. i got a little worried cuz if he got me that same movie it would ruin it for him when he got to open it. sure enough, when i finished opening it, the bourne ultimatum stared me in the face. i guess that's what happens when you spend every minute together, you begin to do things that are the same!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Bourne is awesome. During my recent "11 Days of Taylor" I enjoyed all three Bourne movies in succession. Truly inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it, we'll take the extra one.

browntowntwenty1 said...

I am going comment on Thacks blog on davis' hair. That is sweet! I am inspired to grow my hair out again.